Provide your customers and employees a moment of blissful joy and relaxation with a warm cup of coffee.Add Another Perk To Your Business
If your business has a physical location that welcomes customers, you already understand the value of making your space inviting. A coffee machine is one simple way to do this, but among these machines, there are many options. Whether you operate a car dealership or a restaurant, the type of coffee machine that you select matters.
Types Of Coffee Machines We Offer
Coffee machines are available in many shapes and sizes, each with their own advantages.
Bean To Cup Coffee Machines
For those who do not have the time or interest in the coffee brewing process but still want to start with fresh coffee beans, a bean to cup coffee machine is a good choice. This option takes charge of all the steps, from grinding to brewing, in one location.
Drip Coffee Machines
Drip coffee machines operate using coffee grounds rather than beans. They perform the proper pour, requiring only water and grounds.
Flavia Coffee Machines
Flavia machines automate a wide variety of brewing, from tea and coffee to espressos and lattes. They produce single-serve items, but because of their range of potential outputs, they also require regular maintenance to ensure all parts are functioning properly.
Keurig machines are a specific brand that produce K-cup pods for single-serve beverages. They brew quickly, and their pod lineup is not limited solely to coffee, making them a favorable option for as many people as possible.
Nespresso machines also brew from pods but are specifically geared toward coffee and espresso beverages. The capsules available can work for both home and business use.
Featured Coffee Machines For Offices
Depending on the needs of your office, you may benefit from the following brands offered by Hawaiian Cool Water:
- Bravilor-Bonamat – Offers traditional coffee machines with a variety of coffee styles, such as cappuccino, espresso and latte.
- Nespresso – Makes single-serve coffee machines with a variety of capsule options.
- Flavia– Provides single-serve coffee machines with a variety of hot drinks, including tea, hot chocolate and specialty coffee.
- Lavazza – Provides traditional coffee machines with espresso, cappuccino and other coffee drinks.
Featured Coffee Machines For The Food Service Industry
If you operate within the food service industry, you may find these coffee machines ideal for your needs:
- Bunn – Provides quick and easy brewing, as well as reliable and consistent performance.
- Curtis – Offers a wide selection of coffee machines with features such as automated brewing, temperature control and digital displays.
- Keurig – Creator of a variety of single-cup coffee makers with quick brewing times, customizable settings and a wide range of beverage options.
Types Of Coffee We Offer
The type of coffee that you will need depends on what kind of machine you use and the palates of your customers. Hawaiian Cool Water offers ground, instant, whole bean, decaffeinated, Flavia, Keurig and Nespresso options.
Coffee Machine Maintenance & Repairs
Your coffee machine is a central fixture in your home or business. Make sure to invest in regular maintenance to keep it operating at peak quality for as long as possible. The experts at Hawaiian Cool Water can show you how and help you to keep up with an appropriate maintenance schedule.